2013 NNIN REU Convocation
Georgia Institute of Technology
August 12-14, 2013
How to view a zipped presentation
1. Click on the presentation link to download the zip file
2. When prompted choose Save File. This option may vary depending on which operating system and web browser you are using.
3. Save this file in a location you can find later. It is a good idea to organize them all in one location.(some browsers will automatically download to a set location.)
4. Navigate to the zip file on your computer and extract (unzip) it into a folder with the same name.
5. Open the extracted folder and open the "INDEX.HTML" to view the presentation within the rich media interface with both video and content
6. Open the .wmv media file to view video only
Microsoft Silverlight is required to view the "INDEX.HTML"
This presentation software now supports both Windows-based and Macintosh computers in certain configurations. To ensure compatibility, you will need Windows Silverlight 4 or higher to join.
If you do not have the latest version, download it here.